At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Trainer to join our team in Albany, New York.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1. Train facility personnel staff on Time and Attendance web application slated for
implementation at 14 Psychiatric Centers in the next several months.
2. Develop and execute test plans for all code changes and builds while ensuring NYS Time and Attendance
regulations are considered.
3. Use TOAD to create SQL queries for Ad-Hoc reporting and to investigate and trouble shoot issues.
4. Create and maintain all documentation, including user guides, technical documentation, on-line help
text and defect recording using ADOBE professional, MS Word and MS Publisher.
5. Respond to HP Service Center Help Desk calls assigned to HR group.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 5 years Experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access) MS Publisher,and Adobe Professional.
- 18 months Experience with data and analysis specifically working with the interpretation and application of the Attendance Rules for Employees in New York State Departments and Institutions.
- 5 years Experience providing level 2 technical support in an enterprise environment serving at least 500 users.
- 2 years Experience working with HIPAA requirements.
- 1.5 years Experience working with Oracle 10G/11i.
- 1.5 years Experience working with TOAD.
- 1.5 years Experience working with HP Service Center.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...