The Trainer is responsible for providing Product, Design, Sales and 20/20 software training and communications support for internal and external customers to assist the company in exceeding fiscal goals and objectives. The Trainer will work closely with the Content Developer to develop pertinent and engaging content. The trainer will conduct Web, In-Field and Factory sessions in addition to working with the Sales Team on follow-up activities for maximum understanding and retention. This is a non-supervisory position with no direct reports. We expect this position to cover training needs primarily in the Western Unites States.
Reports directly to the Director, Training - Inspired Learning.
o Representative training and on-boarding
- Continuous improvement of Aristokraft, Homecrest, Schrock, Diamond, and Kemper brand training programs related to Design, Sales, and 20/20 software training.
- Internal and external training coordination and facilitation, including:
o Customer Service training
o Designer training
o Business Owner training
o New customer on-boarding
- Dealer training will include areas such as:
o MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. portfolio training
o 20/20 software and other computer design programs, as needed
o Sales process
o Aristokraft, Homecrest, Schrock, Diamond, Kemper product knowledge and applications
o Styles and trends
o Installation tips
o Marketing tools
o Business tools
Characteristics & Attributes:
- Provide competent 20/20 software phone support.
- Assist the content writer in developing presentations to deliver effective training programs for internal and external customers.
- Provide input for Aristokraft, Homecrest, Schrock, Diamond, and Kemper product development and specification guide enhancements.
- Provide input for 20/20 catalog enhancements.
- Work closely with sales representatives on training follow-up.
- Ability to travel as business needs require. Estimated travel currently anticipated for this position is ~75%.
- Other duties as may be assigned at management's discretion.
Education & Experience:
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Creative mindset with the ability to inspire internal and external customers
- Strong organization and follow-through skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
- Working knowledge of 20/20 design software program
- Ability to travel as business needs require. Estimated travel, including overnight travel, currently anticipated for this position is ~75%.
- Prior kitchen and bath design and/or sales experience is preferred.
- Consistently demonstrates the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE .... come home to MASTERBRAND.
- A high school diploma/GED is minimally required.
- Bachelors-level degree in Education, Communication, Interior Design, or Marketing is preferred.
- Certified kitchen and/or bath designer certification (CKD, CBD) is preferred.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It's our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. - 20 months ago
At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, then...