Reports to Supervisor of Electronic Health Records New York Training, working in close collaboration with the Phoenix House Foundation Training Department and local Program Managers, the EHR Trainer is charged with the delivery EHR (Welligent) training to current and new Phoenix Houses of New York users. The position requires an in-depth understanding and appreciation for clinical information technology; its capabilities, limitations, and impact on clinical practice. In addition to a deep understanding of the technology, this position also requires a detailed understanding of clinical workflow.
In addition to all components of the above position summary the following “Responsibilities” are essential to successful performance in this position:
We offer a salary and excellent benefits including vacation, personal time, sick time, paid holidays, medical and RX, dental, vision, life, disability, pet insurance, legal insurance, transportation expense plan, 403 retirement, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, service awards and more.
- Direct training related to Electronic Health Records.
- Participate in preparation and facilitation of training and education programs and courses, both live and online.
- Conduct trainings in both group and one-on-one settings.
- Oversee the tasks, timelines, and resources necessary to successfully (and continuously) train and retrain clinical staff, administrative and operational staff on the EHR system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Develop and distribute Quick Reference Guides (QRG’s) pertaining to specific functions in the Electronic Health Record system.
- Create and distribute monthly performance reports relative to the Electronic Health Record system and compliance to Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain and expand upon master files of all Policy and Procedures related to Electronic Health Records and Clinical guidelines as needed.
- Ability to technically setup training sessions in remote sites using various IT and audio/visual equipment.
If you are interested in a rewarding and challenging career and have the qualifications necessary to excel in our dynamic environment, we invite you to submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with Trainer-EHR in the subject line.
Phoenix House Foundation is an Equal Employment Organization.
Miracle Workers - 2 years ago