Join the nation's premier human relations/civil rights organization. We have a mission to fight anti-Semitism and hate, and to secure justice and fair treatment for all. ADL is looking for talented, passionate people who want to make a difference today…and tomorrow!
Based in New York City, the Training Coordinator will develop, plan and oversee all Technology training activities of the agency, in New York and the regional offices. Develop methods of assessment to determine individual and departmental training needs and effectiveness of trainings in order to customize appropriate training presentations and materials. Provide training in order to ensure the most effective use of ADL systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and oversee agency training activities to insure that national and regional office staff (300+) is proficient with current and future software packages and systems.
- Maintain calendar of training presentations for New York and regional offices.
- Conduct 50-100+ computer software training sessions annually for all staff. Training sessions are conducted locally and for participants across the country. via inter-active video and screen sharing systems.
- Explore, evaluate and develop and/or select training methods, materials. Develop training materials using existing and emerging technologies (WebEx, Captivate, ReadyTalk, etc.). Update materials to track versions of software currently in use.
- Serve as the point person for Microsoft Office 2010 related Help Desk issues.
- Develop and facilitate training on Performance Management software.
- Develop and facilitate training on Cvent registration software
- Develop and implement specialized staff training to meet specific division and department needs.
- Evaluate agency training needs. Recommend appropriate software programs and materials. Plan future training programs and purchases to keep up with technology advances.
- Evaluate vendor training materials and services and make training software and service acquisition recommendations.
- Track effectiveness of ADL training programs and processes.
- College degree in computer science or education or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to five years work experience as a software trainer required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and emerging PC software programs.
- Knowledge of the interactions between people and computer software
- Good platform skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in designing training courses and creating curricula to meet organizational objectives in the effective use of software.
- Ability to assess training requirements and to evaluate student performance.
- Excellent writing skills to prepare training manuals.
- Basic knowledge of currently used PC hardware.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to provide clear and concise information.
- Ability to develop and utilize visuals and electronic resources in a classroom setting, as well as via the Internet.
- Good organizational abilities.
- Additional hours required as necessary to manage workload.
For immediate consideration, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com , Subject: Training Coordinator.
ADL offers a very generous benefits/vacation package. EOE.
Learn more about ADL at www.adl.org.
idealist.org - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard