Position SummaryThe Plant Operations Training Manager is responsible for managing the learning and development activities for all FreshDirect Plant operations. The Training Manager is expected to create an environment where training and mentoring aim to strengthen the FreshDirect focus on employees and customers.
Essential FunctionsThe responsibilities include development and revision of standard operating procedures and training materials, overseeing the training all Training Specialists, and ensuring the execution of training within established timeframes.
InteractionsThe Training Manager will work closely with all Plant Operations department managers/supervisors and Plant Operations Planning, and will report directly to the Director of Process Improvement and Training.
Trains and manages compliance of all Training Specialists;
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum three (3) years Instructional Design and/or Training Delivery experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in a warehouse environment a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Displays strong leadership qualities that inspire respect, trust and a teamwork environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Goal oriented work ethics with high standards for quality performance
- Ability to analyze complex issues and implement cost effective sensible solutions
- In-depth knowledge of training best practices and Instructional Design methodologies
- Knowledge of Project Management principles
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Teammember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS , Fresh Direct, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law.
FreshDirect - 18 months ago
The emphasis is on fresh at online grocer FreshDirect. The Internet grocery shopping service delivers to many New York City neighborhoods in...