The purpose of this request is to acquire up to two Training Specialists/Instructors. The selected candidate(s) will work on the Organizational Development and Training (OD&T) team, and execute the goals set forth in the team’s plan. Selected candidate(s) will: a.) Design and develop curriculum materials and training guides in support of RTTT educational systems that are scheduled for statewide implementation in 2013, b.) Develop online training resources/videos using the Adobe Captivate software, c.) Deliver web-based and instructor-led training to LEA stakeholders and provide them with instructional support to enable them to adopt instructional technology systems, d.) Leverage information collected through prior LEA site visits and OD&T plans to develop and communicate relevant stakeholder messages in support of training. The successful candidate(s) will provide training assistance to LEA support teams to ensure that technology applications are carefully introduced, and effectively adopted.
Job Requriements :
- Design and develop instructional videos, self-paced training, using industry standard tools such as Adobe Captivate
- Develop curriculum plans and storyboards leveraging the ADDIE methodology
- Prepare instructor and student training materials (course manual, handouts, feedback form, etc)
- Track stakeholder registration and completion of delivered training, using the State’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Train stakeholders by delivering webinars, workshops, and face-to-face classes
- Conduct the quality assurance necessary to develop and revise training courses as needed
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with LEA Training coordinators;
- Promote timely responses to stakeholder questions, and update the FAQ repository
- Coordinate LEA feedback through surveys and other data collection tools
- Provide onsite and remote instructional support to enable LEAs to adopt technology systems
- Facilitate meetings and/or training with online webinar systems such as GoTo Meeting or Webex
- Disseminate accurate, relevant, timely, and consistent training information.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in thespecific discipline required by the State.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in instructional design, development and delivery of training, working on large-scale, technology-enabled projects. Experience utilizing Adobe Captivate software highly preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience communicating new technologies to stakeholders, for the purposes of adoption.