Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Our Enterprise Operations Management and Integration Division (EOMI) enables the organization to reach its business goals by optimizing operational performance. They accomplish this through a shared service model, utilizing specialized resources and providing cross-functional insight to ensure quality and consistency for our members and clients.
This group is made up of several key teams including Strategic Initiatives, Quality Monitoring, Audit Relations and Training, Analytics and Process Improvement and Service Delivery.
Provide a highly effective learning environment for new hire employees in Operations, as well as existing employees who are learning new or enhanced skills. Delivers course curriculum in a manner that will accomplish all learning objectives defined for the course. Ensure learners are coached and held accountable to standards of performance which lead to successful performance on-the-job. Manages learners adherence to company employment policies. Works closely with Instructional Design to continuously refine and enhance the content of all training courses. Work closely with operations partners to make certain learners are effectively performing job requirements.
1. Prepare new hires for successful transition to the production environment by delivering a quality learning experience, to include technical skills, patient care, and ESI Culture.
2. Deliver continuing education training for tenured employees. Develop and update materials not supported by ID.
3. Manage teams of new hires for the duration of their new hire training to insure the most effective learning environment is maintained.
1) Evaluating skill development and performance standards.
2) Providing coaching and feedback
3) Performing performance management to include delivering corrective action and termination, if needed.
4) Overseeing resolution of employee relations issues.
5) Tracking employee payroll and attendance in multiple systems.
4. Create and maintain core training curriculum that is not supported by Instructional Design.
5. Perform duties during flexible hours (to include non- conventional business hours) at multiple locations.
6. Responsible for in depth reporting through multiple tracking tools (ie, Sharepoint, Excel, CERES, Empower, etc.)
7. Achieve operational metrics and attrition goals.
Formal Education and/or Training:
Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience:
2-3 years of training experience, focused on adult learning.
2-3 years of operations experience
Previous supervisory/leadership experience
Computer or Other Skills:
General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, internet and email
Knowledge and Abilities:
Excellent interactive facilitation, classroom management and communication skills
Proven coaching skill to drive improved performance
Excellent internal and external customer service skills
Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Ability to work a flexible work schedule (including non-conventional business hours) and travel required.
Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with business partners.
Advanced problem solving and organizational skills
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
United States-Missouri-St. Louis
United States-Ohio-Mason, United States-Ohio-Dublin, United States-Nevada-Las Vegas
Saint Louis, MO - HQ 4 - 8640 Evans
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Work From Home?
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.