Training Specialist – |
The Finance organization is dedicated to the career development of its 2,000+ employees in over 35 different countries. The training team is focused primarily on technical accounting and finance acumen, business knowledge and professional development. This position will be based in New York, having both regional and global responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for administrating and organizing the training strategy for locations within the region (New York, Stamford). In addition to driving the regional plans, this position will collaborate with his / her counterparts in implementing global development solutions. It’s an excellent opportunity to execute a training strategy for a specific customer group while still working on select global initiatives for implementation.
- Design and develop learning solutions of all types (classroom, online, blended, etc.)
- Execute a training plan annually for each of these locations.
- Execute select global initiatives chosen to be implemented for all Finance.
- Partner with team members in the other major Finance hubs to leverage best practices and implement global learning solutions
- Facilitate select training courses.
- Track participation and measures of success for the training programs
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area and 1+ years of experience in the training and development field.
- Preferred - One year experience in instructional design for online delivery with a keen understanding of adult learning theory
- Excellent project management skills with implementing global projects and managing multiple projects.
- Experience in managing and collaborating with external vendors.
- Superior Communication Skills in creating presentations and email
- A basic understanding in evaluating training interventions using Kirkpatrick’s 4 Levels of Evaluation is preferred
- Preferred - Experience in collaborating with customers and team members in a global environment.
- Working knowledge of latest training technologies a plus (Articulate Presenter, Adobe Captivate and Connect)
- Extremely proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...