Bachelor's Degree Preferred
HealthcareSource's NetLearning University is seeking a talented Training Specialist to join a team of instructors conducting end-user training on NetLearning’s learning management system. Trainings are conducted primarily through web-conferencing media, though some short-term domestic travel by plane may be required (approximately 15-20%).
• Organize, plan, and instruct 12-hour system training sessions in coordination with project coordinator and client.
• Conduct other short-term training classes on topics related to the learning management system, including system functions and course development, for both clients and staff members.
• Serve as primary training staff for day-long education forums and week-long learning symposiums.
• Assist sales team with software demonstrations & client presentations.
• Interact and communicate effectively with clients, NetLearning University team members, and other customer service staff.
• Support ongoing efforts of product testing and documentation.
Education: Four year degree preferred.
Experience: One year training experience; intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and web browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Skills: Ability to present complex topics in an easily understandable way to individuals and groups (3-150 people) using standard presentation technology.
With over 2,000 healthcare facilities as clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry. Through its cloud-based solutions, HealthcareSource helps healthcare organizations source, hire, assess, and develop the best workforce possible in order to reduce costs and to improve patient satisfaction and safety. The company’s talent management software solutions include applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, learning management, behavioral assessments, reference checking, physician recruiting, and candidate sourcing. A private corporation, HealthcareSource focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry and consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource was named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 2012 and as a 2011 category leader for Talent Management by KLAS Research. For more information, visit www.healthcaresource.com .
HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry. With a comprehensive suite of solutions...