We are currently seeking an experienced Trans/Vac Truck Driver or CDL-A Driver willing to be trained in oilfield services for our Vac Yard located in Andrews, TX .
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Hauling and disposing of oilfield chemicals and by-products using a straight truck and trailer following EPA and DOT guidelines
- Operating a vacuum tractor and trailer unit (18-wheel tractor and trailer unit or a Bob-tail wheel unit with a trailer-mounted tank)
- Operating all intake and discharge valves, wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing duties
- Performing safety inspections as required by DOT, and maintaining a DOT driver log
- Completing work tickets and maintaining daily inventory of tools, fittings and hose connections on the unit
- Conducting pre-and post-trip inspections of tractor trailer unit, hoses, fittings and valves
- Maintaining satisfactory customer service
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Effective English communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work variable schedules/shifts and long hours
- Minimum of one (1) year experience operating a diesel truck in a DOT-regulated environment
- Valid CDL with a clear 3-year driving record
- Ability to work in all types of weather and conditions
- Basic knowledge of oilfield well servicing
- At least one (1) year of experience and knowledge of or experience in mechanical maintenance and repair of diesel trucks
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 12 months ago
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...