Transaction Advisory Services Senior - Transaction Tax - M&A Atlanta
Ernst & Young's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice offers clients professional Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) advisory services. Within TAS, the Transaction Tax services practice helps our clients plan, execute and integrate their transaction strategies from a tax perspective both domestically and across global markets. Our Transaction Tax services include deal structuring, due diligence, post-deal integration, tax attribute management, and opinions and ruling requests. Our Transaction Tax team is comprised of seasoned professionals with practical transaction experience from international accounting firms, law firms, industry and the government.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Senior in the Transaction Tax practice. The position is based in the U.S.; however there is opportunity for global assignments for those with interest.
Serve as a member of multiple client engagement teams, participating in due diligence and structuring engagements related to transactions that private equity and strategic corporate entities pursue.
Perform due diligence projects to provide a thorough review of corporate tax returns and financials needed to evaluate and calculate potential tax exposures.
Review, assess, and advise clients regarding the tax computations reflected in their financial models, and assist clients in the quantitative and qualitative analysis of the tax data in their financial projections for the transaction.
To qualify, candidates must have:
The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary.
- a bachelor's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
- an accounting major preferred; or a masters degree in accounting, MST or JD/LLM preferred
- certification as a CPA, Enrolled Agent or Attorney preferred
- a minimum of 2 years of relevant tax experience (tax compliance experience preparing or reviewing business tax returns preferred)
- strong writing, research and analytical skills
- excellent supervisory and organizational skills
- ability to effectively team and interact with clients and practice leaders
- strong self-motivation with the ability to work in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with varying deliverables and changing requirements
Ernst & Young - 11 months ago
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...