Transaction Real Estate Senior Manager - Dallas
As a Transaction Real Estate Senior Manager or Director, you'll prepare and assume responsibility for proposals, as well as fee and expense budgets, mainly for larger, more complex engagements. Your responsibilities will include:
Your client responsibilities
- Being responsible for engagements related to strategic real estate advisory services, transaction support, asset management, project management, M&A.
- Preparing reports and presentations as well as summarizing memoranda of results. Carrying out final meetings with the client in cooperation with the partner.
- Performing detailed and global reviews of working papers (depending on the client and team).
- Performing quality reviews.
- Assuming responsibility for larger, more important and/or more complex clients (national/ international) on your own accord.
- Showing an increasing level of initiative with regard to the assumption of activities not related to clients.
- Improving methods and procedures on how the team can fulfill tasks by ensuring that all methods and techniques are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring all work is performed within the scope of the respective time, cost and quality constraints.
- Being responsible for the quick identification of potential problems and the implementation of appropriate preventive/corrective measures, suggesting sustainable solutions to new problems.
- Ensuring any deviations from plans are taken into account so that EY Real Estate can fulfill client requirements and quality agreed upon with the client is delivered.
- Ensuring team members have time and creating space to generate knowledge and to exchange it effectively, so that each one is able to revert to information needed.
- Promoting the implementation of new strategies within the company.
- Ensuring that management is appropriately informed of all opportunities in order to make a well-founded decision regarding further procedures.
- Optimizing operating efficiency and controlling your budgets successfully.
- Being recognized for your expertise, which you will apply for the benefit of clients.
- Identifying the clients' requirements.
- Delivering services of the highest possible quality in all activities.
- Developing conviction and enthusiasm for the strategy and goals of EY Real Estate within the team.
Your people responsibilities
- Developing strong partnerships with key decision-makers within client organizations.
- Using existing 'anchor relationships' and supporting the process of winning new clients for services beyond real estate.
- Working with other departments and specialist areas to develop client relationships.
- Identifying/realizing appropriate, profitable selling opportunities with existing/potential clients.
Technical skills requirements
- Ensuring the Firm supports and retains motivated colleagues. Ensuring that the potential of such colleagues is developed through appropriate measures, thus contributing to a culture in which individual learning requirements are consistent with the strategic goals of the team and Firm.
- Developing successful teams and leading them within a dynamic environment.
- Ensuring that team members learn from the task.
Additional skills requirements
- Being highly competent in the application of real-estate principles and methods to meet the specific needs of the client (e.g. application of specific expertise within certain branches and industries).
- Promoting a culture in which risk management forms an integral part of the firm's approach.
- Adapting written and/or spoken language/behavior in line with the cultural requirements of the situation.
- Being aware of the portfolio of products offered by EY Real Estate and other Service Lines of EY.
Why should I work for Ernst & Young's Lead Advisory Transaction Real Estate Services?
The right transaction can enhance an organization's growth, competitiveness and profitability. As a transaction real estate professional at Ernst & Young, you'll provide clients with objective and responsive advice on their real estate-related strategic decisions. You'll be a member of a market-leading, multidisciplinary team in a fully integrated global transaction business worldwide. In addition, you'll work with some of the world's largest organizations and companies in an exciting and dynamic environment. We'll help you develop the skills you need to advise clients on unlocking the value of their real estate assets, portfolios or companies whether acquiring or disposing of assets, investing or divesting of real estate portfolios or buying and selling of real estate companies. You'll gain valuable experience across geographies and various aspects of the real estate business and we'll give you the support and opportunities you need to achieve your potential.
Ernst & Young - 15 months ago
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...