Build Transaction Banking revenue from existing and prospective International Corporates portfolio within the Americas Region. Deepen client relationship by expanding product usage globally. Work closely with OCC to increase customer share of mind and wallet. Manage regional/local TB sales teams to ensure coordinated approach and maximize opportunities with global decision makers within the client's headquarters. Present proposals to the client's key decision makers. Regular face-to-face client contact.
Product Focus: Global Cash Management, Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop business plans to ensure that revenue targets are achieved/exceeded.
- Maintain global TB Map, including revenue forecasts, wallet sizing and pipeline deals. Coordinate with OCC for TB side of Account Plan.
- Work with client, Global Account Manager and Senior Management to identify and grow new business, while deepening the existing business relationship.
- Maintain regular communications within the client network and SCB network for updated knowledge of the client's global requirements, goals and oportunities.
- Develop relationships with critical key new clients.
- Self managing to be able to work with Head of Transaction Sales and GAMs to develop country sales plans in line with overall relationship and Transaction Banking business plans.
- Proactively work with client's Head Office to tailor products to meet individual customer needs, negotiate terms & conditions, and develop client plan. Understand customer's business and anticipate their requirements through a consultative selling process.
- Match customers' needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals. Negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability. Provide structured, creative solutions to meet the specific working capital requirements of our customers and prospects.
- Train Client Relationship RMs and other Transaction Banking Sales Managers in product knowledge, provide technical product expertise and conduct joint. calls to ensure joint sales goals are met, new revenue opportunities are identified and customer feedback on product and competition is obtained.
- Ensure smooth implementation of product sales. Facilitate customer service issues to ensure a high level of post-sales service is made available to the clients at all times.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other SCB business lines through developing good understanding of client needs. Maintain on-going contact with customers to ensure targeted level of utilization.
- Monitor the progress of local implementation team.
- Act as a conduit of information on customer preferences, specific product feedback and future product requirements to product management colleagues.
- Provide feedback to marketing and product management on marketing strategies and tactics, and customer experience of the products and services offered.
KEY BEHAVIOURS AND PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- New business commitments
- Relationship management with existing clients
- Realized revenue growth globally
- Sales pipeline activity
- Sales proposals
Qualifications & Skills
Minimum 5 years with a Financial Institution in a corporate customer setting
- In-depth knowledge of Global Cash Management, Supply Chain Finance and Trade Finance.
- Basic credit skills and understanding of financial statement analysis.
- Ability to analyze financial statements to identify working capital improvement opportunities for global corporate.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage internal and external relationships.
- Ability to successfully matrix manage within SCB to effectively coordinate with TB, OCC, and Product colleagues globally.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to muti-task.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by registering or logging in to our careers website www.standardchartered.com/careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.
Standard Bank Group sets the standard for sub-Saharan banking. Standard Bank, South Africa's largest bank, offers a variety of retail...