Transit - Mechanic B Age 21 - LACMTA - Los Angeles, CA
The Mechanic B diagnoses and repairs various coach systems specifically concentrating on major complicated/complex problems. In addition, the Mechanic B performs upgrades and/or modifications on coach systems and equipment, performs preventative maintenance as needed, and must be able to teach and monitor Mechanic C's.
- High School diploma, or GED required
- Valid state driver's license required
- Minimum 3-4 years progressive heavy equipment maintenance mechanic experience required
- Must have a sound understanding of the design, adjustment, overhaul operation and maintenance of transmissions, heavy-duty engines and other bus components
- Experience in diagnostic computer equipment required
- Basic 2-way radio skills required
- Must have clean driving record and be able to obtain a valid state CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement
- Must be physically agile and able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions, and work around fumes/odors and chemicals
- You must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check.
Operation / Maintenance Technician
United States-California-Los Angeles
Feb 4, 2014, 1:38:57 AM
A levels / GED / High School Diploma / NCEA level 3 / Leaving Certificate
Transdev is a leading public transport company, delivering high quality transport services around the world.
Our teams use our wealth of...