GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Practice Management Consulting with emphasis on practices in transition. Coordinates the transition process for providers and staff becoming affiliated with Physician Care and for those providers terminating affiliation with Physician Care. Monitors and tracks status of all start-up or termination steps including Regional Service Center department responsibilities regarding the transition process. Processes complex information from a variety of sources, provides medical practice assessments, evaluates data and recommends action plans. Establishes and maintains relationships with customers, including: executive staff, development staff, recruitment staff, physicians, physician extenders, legal counsel, corporate departments, hospital executive management, vendors, physician practice management and Regional Service Center department directors and staff.
VP Physician Care
Transition Specialist, Practice Coordinators
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
This position requires the following minimum requirements:
• Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives.
• Knowledge of organizational and personnel management.
• Knowledge of health care administration systems.
• Knowledge of governmental regulations and compliance requirements for physician practice operations.
• Knowledge of medical practice computer system and applications.
• Skill in planning, organizing, and supervising.
• Skill in communicating effectively with physicians, administrative staff, internal customers and external agencies.
• Skill in developing reports.
• Ability to analyze and interpret complex data.
• Ability to research and prepare comprehensive reports.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to complete goals through project/team management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health or Business Administration or related field is preferred.
Two to five years experience in a healthcare or health related experience. Experience in the following areas preferred: physician practice management, support service operations, project management experience is preferred.
HCA Inc - 17 months ago