Position Purpose: This position will be assisting with the conversion of external trade systems and assets to the Frontier Trust platform, to include Institutional Block on-boarding. The transition services associate will act as representative to external recordkeeping, custodial & trust teams and trade software vendors. Permanent placement will be a position with Trade Desk once transition is complete.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with external recordkeeping trade team, internal trade teams, trade software vendor, current custodians/trustees and other project resources to execute project tasks.
- Gather, analyze and verify trade related data to complete gap analysis of business processes, products and technical systems.
- Must be able to identify and understand the interdependencies between the various groups.
- Become subject matter expert on current recordkeeper’s existing processes and procedures and facilitate integration of these functions into Frontier Trust’s existing workflows.
- Assist in coordinating and executing transfer of assets to Frontier Trust, including asset review, fund family communications and cash cutover tasks.
- Assist with the creation of business requirement documents.
- Assist with user acceptance testing of new processes and systems.
- Assist with creating and documenting new workflows and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors’ degree in Business/Math/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
· Series 6 registration preferred or ability to obtain within 12 months.
· Minimum 7 years overall industry experience related to retirement plan trust operations and/or retirement plan trade operations.
· Comprehensive understanding of internal trade, reconciliation and trust/settlement processes.
· Strong systems and investment product knowledge.
· Ability to work in a team environment to acheive common goal.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to make independent decisions concerning technical and procedural issues and take initiative to proactively identify and resolve potential issues.
· Must be detail oriented and be able to work well within given time frames.
· Flexibility to work overtime or adjusted shifts when necessary.
· Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products to include Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
· Preferred knowledge of SQL and MFD trade software.
· Preferred Project Management experience
"The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture."
Ascensus, Inc. - 11 months ago
Ascensus delivers a full range of Internet solutions to the retirement industry and other financial organizations. Our products include...