ProSol seeks Translators, Interpreters and Comprehensive Linguistics Analysts to support the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Agency. Candidates will be required to translate, interpret and/or analyze collateral materials such as pre-recorded audio, videos, and other printed materials and documents. Responsible for demonstrating and promoting superior quality and service to customers (both internal and external) through Prosol’s core values: Agility, Excellence, Integrity and Long-term Commitment.
Candidates are required to translate, interpret and/or analyze collateral materials such as pre-recorded audio, videos, and other printed materials and documents. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting, translating and interpreting mission related data
- Analyzing data and cultural consulting
- Supporting interviews and preparing related assessment reports
- Title III monitoring and intercepting
- Minimum of one year professional experience translating source documentation and multimedia
- Ability to pass English language proficiency tests in 4 skill areas of listening, reading, writing and speaking, with a minimum score of 3.0. Federal & State Court Certified Interpreters are exempt from the testing requirement.
- Strong proofing and editing skills in the English language
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Translation and transcription experience is required; previous title III translation experience is preferred.
Language Skills & Proficiency:
- Fluency in at least one of the following languages American Sign Language (ASL), Italian, Hebrew, Russian, Arabic, Serb-Croatian, Vietnamese, Dutch, Hindi, French, Lao, Thai, Malayalam, Jamaican Patois, required to pass language testing, Foreign Language to English and English to Foreign Language.
DEA, DHS/ICE, Secret, Top Secret
Additional Clearance Information:
- Current DHS-ICE, DEA or Top Secret clearances are highly desired
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DHS-ICE clearance
- Auditory and keyboarding skills
- Varying schedules to meet client needs
Standard Work Hours:
- Flexible hours based on client needs
- Travel may be required to support remote client locations
- Based on client requirements