TRANSMISSION CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Wilson Construction Company has an immediate opening in our Canby, OR office for an experienced, mid to upper level, Transmission Construction Estimator / Project Manager with a positive, results-oriented attitude and the experience to lead and provide valuable input to project teams.
Responsibilities include working with project teams to provide technical and project management leadership on large, fast-paced EHV transmission line construction projects. Duties will include the developing, planning, coordinating and the fulfillment of all technical requirements related to the estimating of assigned transmission line projects. Further project management duties will be required to follow each project from inception to completion. The candidate must possess the ability to coordinate all project communication with the project owner and represent the company in day to day project tasks and activities.
Successful candidates should have relevant experience including transmission line construction management for large-scale construction projects. Our ideal candidate will be an organized, motivated self-starter with experience within the transmission line construction industry.
- Eight years of progressively responsible office and field management or technical services experience related to transmission line estimating and project management, to include experience in mid-level management;
- Minimum five years of experience as a lead transmission estimator and/or project manager;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, Construction Management, or industry experience equivalent in transmission estimating and utility project management;
- Proficiency in MS Office. Microsoft Project and Primavera skills are beneficial;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Willingness to work outside and travel as required; and
- This position will be based out of our headquarter office in Canby, Oregon. Candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance from the office or be willing to relocate.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, vacation pay, and holiday pay. Equal Opportunity Employer, smoke & drug free environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer drug tests.
To apply, please submit your cover letter & resume via our website through the Opportunities page:
No phone calls please.
No agency referrals please.
Voted by our employees as one of Oregon’s Best 100 Companies to work for; we are a well-established, privately-owned company in business since 1952. Visit our website at www.wilsonconst.com for more information about our company.
Nov 19, 2012
US - Oregon
- 2 years ago - save job