Energy, Environment & Transportation
Las Vegas/Southern Nevada
The Transportation and Environment line of business addresses issues at the nexus of transportation, energy, the environment, and communities. We assist clients with the design and implementation of solutions using our skills in transportation planning, urban and land use planning, economics, policy analysis, environmental analysis, financial analysis, and communications. Our work often applies transportation, economic analysis, and environmental assessment methodologies to evaluate the impacts of infrastructure projects, programs, and policies.
Our clients include cities and counties, metropolitan planning organizations, state transportation and environmental agencies, and federal agencies such as the U.S. Department of Transportation and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. We work with these clients on projects such as the implementation of transportation demand management programs, greenhouse gas inventories and mitigation strategy analysis, technical assistance to support livability and sustainability in transportation, transit performance measures, and congestion management best practices.
ICF is seeking an Outreach Coordinator in Las Vegas/Southern Nevada area for a regional transportation campaign. The Outreach Coordinator will provide outreach support to various organizations within the region including employers, not-for-profits, business-to-business organizations, as well as provide customer service and assistance to the traveling public.
The successful candidate will work other members of the outreach team and management to increase results and engage participating organizations.
- Perform duties as account executive for a dedicated suite of partner organizations. Ensure that each and every account is satisfied with all fulfillment needs and that each is regularly engaged and participating in the campaign.
- Assisting employers and other organizations in expanding transportation options for their employees and providing customized solutions to meet transportation and travel needs.
- Additionally, the Outreach Coordinator will help identify strategies to increase participation from existing accounts and target opportunities to establish new accounts for the campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, marketing or related subjects.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in stakeholder engagement and outreach for campaigns related to behavior change and/or community involvement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in communication with a range of small to large organizations, identifying decision makers, and the ability to interact and speak confidently with high level executives.
- Give local presentations to local elected officials, business organizations (e.g., Rotary, Chambers), and industry trade associations (e.g., SHRM)
- Ability to help manage a small “street team” of junior staff for outreach events.
- Sales training experience.
- Experience with transportation in a major metropolitan region.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish preferably)
ICF International offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact confidently and professionally with clients and colleagues.
ICF International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - M/F/D/V.
ICF International - 11 months ago
Consultant ICF International sees opportunity in government spending. The firm advises government entities and businesses on issues related...