An individual who is very customer oriented and able to maintain established service standards.
An independent thinker who is self motivated, enjoys coordinating group needs and is a skilled problem solver. Scope of this Position
Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Oversee transportation requirements of passengers between downtown parking decks to corporate conference center. Manage daily operations, meet arriving shuttles, assist passengers and conduct quality assurance inspections
- Monitor transportation center phone on site from 8 am – 5:30 pm. Position will be “on call” via cell phone during times of service – 5/days week from 6 am – 7 pm
- Track vehicle progress via GPS to communicate traffic delays, mechanical issues and late arrivals. Print and post signage as needed.
- Act as vendor liaison for transportation supplier and parking management company.
- Maintain customer database, update parking assignments, issue access cards and verify monthly invoices.
- Collect and review passenger logs, record controllable and non-controllable delays and produce monthly transportation scorecard
- Coordinate charter transportation for special Corporate Events, manage logistics during boarding process and prepare appropriate signage.
- Provide business concierge services to conference center customers, as needed. Requirements
Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
Maintain a good working relationship with guests, groups, and personnel from other departments.
Excellent time management skills.
Work with limited support.
Strong organizational skills.
Strong customer service orientation and skills.
Excellent listening skills.
Exceptional detail in follow-up.
Assume responsibility/accountability. Benefits
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Paid Time Off
Company Hotel Travel Discounts
We conduct background verification.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 19 months ago