We are headquartered in Waterford, MI. Need non-emergency medical transportation specialists who are compassionate and caring to transport scheduled ambulatory (able to walk) and non-ambulatory (wheelchair confined) individuals to and from various locations primarily in Oakland County plus some trips into surrounding counties. You must be able to assist our scheduled customers from the vehicle to the building and from the building to the vehicle. Complete daily pre-trip inspection of vehicle and also complete the daily transport log sheet.
We especially need drivers who have experience with wheelchair (para-lift) vans. We will also train new drivers.
Hourly Wage Rate: $8.50-$9.00 per hour depending on level of experience. Serious inquiries only need apply.
Primarily considering candidates who live within a 15-20 mile radius of Waterford, MI.
1. Valid Chauffeur License
2. 1 Year Professional Driving Experience preferred.
3. No more than 2 points on your driving record in the past 2 years.
4. Minimum 23 years of age or 2 years professional driving experience.
5. Geographically knowledgeable of Oakland and Wayne Counties.
6. Directionally Competent and GPS Navigation System Competent.
7. Punctual, Dependable, and MUST have Good Customer Service Skills
8. No accidents in the past 5 years with 50% or more your fault.
9. MUST Pass Substance and Criminal Background Screenings
10. No felonies
Please email or fax a copy of your MVR (Incomplete Motor Vehicle Report--Get from the Secretary of State office) along with your resume and fax to (248) 481-8812.