Interested in a Career with a Company that Offers Growth, Financial Stability, and a Positive
"NO JERKS" Work Environment.
Panera Fresh Dough Manufacturing Facility in Houston, Texas
is experiencing phenomenal growth!
We have an outstanding opportunity available for a Transportation Supervisor to help manage a team of Daily Route Delivery Drivers to set them up for success each day. Our drivers deliver all of the raw dough for the breads, bagels and rolls that are baked at our cafes every day - 7 days a week.
The Transportation Supervisor will help drivers with adherence to current DOT rules, vehicle maintenance, safety, driver morale and customer service.
Organization where your skills are
- Current Class A CDL license
- Working knowledge of current DOT laws and experience guiding drivers in complying
- 3 years in a direct Supervisory role mentoring and coaching drivers.
- Experience with routing and driver scheduling in a daily food delivery process
- Basic computer skills in a windows environment
- Experience with an OnBoard monitoring system would be preferred
- Exceptional organizations skills
- Ability to work early mornings, Alternating weekends and Holidays.
- Ability to deliver positive customer service
* Career Advancement Opportunities * Stable and Supportive Management Team
* Competitive Compensation and Benefits * Discounts on Stocks and Products * AND Much More!!!
Panera Bread - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Work Passionately...Please visit us online to learn more at PaneraBread.jobs.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America,...