Title: Transportation Supervisor
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides
information management services that help organizations
lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing
their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions
enable customers to protect and better use their
information—regardless of its format, location or
lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and
ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery.
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of
information assets, including business records,
electronic files, medical data, emails and more for
organizations around the world. Visit
www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at
www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for a Transportation
Supervisor for our Transportation operations…
Supervise day-to-day transportation operations and
courier workforce. Manage all aspects of transportation
discipline to include safety and security compliances,
route structures and development, personnel scheduling,
work load assignments, cost control and metric driven
responsibilities to all transportation personnel,
- Supervision and assignment of specific
which includes route delivery, ensuring prompt and
accurate delivery/pick- up of all service requests
for customers and other transportation activities as
required by the needs of the company and the
excellent internal and external customer service
- Ensure that the transportation group provides
while achieving total labor ratio goals.
including performance appraisals, counseling and
- Manage the Human Resources aspect of supervision
various performance marker measurements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Associates Degree in Business related field
relations, performance management, hiring, training
- 2+ years management experience to include employee
includes customer processing, route delivery
- Transportation/Fleet Service experience, which
procedures and basic security and operational
supportive leadership for those supervised. This
- Understanding of how to motivate and provide
would include practicing a “coaching” style of
management that utilizes collaborative and team
directed approaches to managing employees.
such as profit and loss, profit margins, accounting,
- Possess a general knowledge of business processes
and other related principles.
- Understanding and ability to manage to DOT
cases, metal containers, or boxes in excess of 40-70
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment,
- Proficient with MS Office and comfortable learning
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- The ideal applicant will have current exp. in
At this time we are considering only local candidates
who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No
agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our
requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: manage, management, manager, supervise,
supervisor, transport, transportation.
About Iron Mountain:
Iron Mountain is a storage and information management company, assisting more than 156,000 organizations in 36...