The Procurement Administrator is responsible for coordinating the company’s employee travel needs in addition to the administration of the Company Credit Card program and the ePayables platform. The responsibilities includes but is not limited to maintenance of corporate card accounts, reporting, ghost card administration, maintenance of the Expense Management System (if applicable)and performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Schedule Travel Arrangements to include; air travel, transportation, lodging, food and ground transfers.
- Procure necessary documents such as passports, visas or other clearances if required.
- Ensure travel needs are met within the constraints of the company’s travel budget.
- Provide status reports monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Act as PLS liaison with external travel services and corporate card supplier.
- Reconcile monthly Business Travel Account (BTA) credit card reports. Work with Finance to meet timely payment requirements.
- Research all discrepancies.
- Work closely with PLS staff to re-classify travel expenses and prepare journal entries if needed.
- Manage all company/employee profiles to ensure information is accurate and current.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Administration of company credit card and ePayables programs.
- Responsible for day-to-day program management, including customer service, training, monitoring and reporting.
- Analyze spend and work with suppliers and cardholders to convert AP spend into Purchasing Card and/or ePayables payments.
- Oversee the Expense Management System (EMS) if applicable.
- Maintains policy and procedures manual.
- Provides reports and metrics.
- Record and reconcile all accounting entries related to Company credit card and ePayables activities.
- Effectively communicates, both verbally and in writing, with a broad range of customers.
- At least two years’ experience preferred
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the logistics of air transportation and hotel booking required
- Basic knowledge of accounting skills
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
- Attention to detail, pro-active and effective communication skills
- Knowledge of online booking tool preferred
- Team player, motivated, positive personality, and able to work flexible hours
- Spanish/English bi-lingual a plus
Benefits for eligible employees include: medical / dental / vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available. PLS is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and drug free work place.
PLS Financial Services - 11 months ago