Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is growing and we are looking for a Travel Coordinator to join our team. The Travel Coordinator will be responsible for arranging travel for multiple business units throughout the Auto/Mate organization. Apply and find out why Auto/Mate has been ranked a “Best Places to Work” winner for three consecutive years!
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, we develop world-class Dealership Management Software that is used by more than 1,000 dealerships across the United States. Auto/Mate ranked #1 in overall customer satisfaction in the most recent National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) survey and we strive to provide our customers with the best software in the industry.
- Coordinating with assigned teams to determine travel requirements.
- Coordinating and booking domestic travel for Auto/Mate staff including, but not limited to, airfare, rental car, hotel, etc.
- Ensuring that travel arrangements are made in a timely manner in accordance with corporate travel policies.
- Researching alternative options to properly balance cost effectiveness and travel preferences of our team.
- Analyzing corporate travel expenses and processes developing recommendations for improvements.
- On rare occasion, be available to support for individuals due to cancelled flights, etc. after traditional business hours.
- Developing creative solutions to any travel problems that occur.
What We Offer:
- Previous experience booking corporate travel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Strong communication skills
- Organization Skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
Auto/Mate is an equal opportunity employer
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package including:
- Medical/Vision Insurance (Traditional and High Deductible options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Bagel Thursdays, BBQ's, visits from Ice Cream Trucks...and cupcakes. That’s right, we said it, cupcakes.
- Casual, yet professional work environment (Flip flops? Sure...why not?!)
Auto/Mate Dealership Management Systems - 12 months ago