Travel Counselor- Marlborough, MA-13017839
Choose a career at American Express and you choose a company with a 150-year history of integrity and a demonstrated commitment to the future of its employees. Known around the world as one of the most successful financial services businesses, a leading consumer brand, a gold standard in customer satisfaction, and one of the best places to work - American Express is interested in getting to know you.
As an American Express Corporate Travel Counselor, this person will provide a specialized servicing to client travelers that will require high touch service. The Travel Counselor will join a team of highly skilled travel counselors offering unique level of service as well as vast destination knowledge. This Travel Counselor will be accountable for both individual goals, as well as shared team goals, and will be responsible for providing customer service and accurate completion of both international, domestic travel arrangements, and special requests.
* Arranging routine and complex domestic and international business travel for air, car, hotel, limo and rail
* Providing consultative multi-country routings for best fares and preferred carrier usage.
* Ensuring optimum customer servicing while coordinating interdepartmental responsibilities
* Proficient knowledge of the Sabre GDS
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
* Minimum of 3 years of corporate travel experience
* Strong international and domestic travel counseling skills
* Experience with group bookings a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong teamwork and flexibility
* Knowledge of American Express operations (including Point of Sale and back office tools and accounting) highly preferred
* Able to work in a fast paced environment, and multi-task
* Ability to work autonomously and independently, combine with creative problem solving skills
* MS Word and MS Excel skills desirable
* Sabre GDS knowledge required
* Knowledge of Concur/Cliqbook profiles a plus
The hours/schedule for this position are Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6pm EST
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Marlborough
American Express - 10 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...