Travel RN - Registered Nurse Traveler
Expedient Medstaff is looking to hire an experienced Registered Nurse ( RN ) with a dynamic personality and sense of adventure to join our travel nursing division.
Essential Duties & Job Responsibilities:
- Using the nursing process and professional experience to deliver outstanding patient care
- Function as part of the healthcare team to achieve optimal patient outcomes
- Use knowledge and practice in accordance with Joint Commission guidelines, Nurse Practice Act, state laws, and hospital policies.
- Demonstrate prudent nursing behavior and represent the Expedient Medstaff brand of quality, competence, and reliability.
RN license in the desired state of travel nursing assignment.
Two or more year’s current experience in desired specialty
- Any and all RN license(s) must be free from disciplinary action and open formal complaints
Current credentials required to work in specialty
Complete employee health clearance
First, all benefits start with pay! We know you want to bring home the most money that you can while you are away working on a travel assignment. Being RN owned and RN operated, our pay packages are created with the RN in mind!
- Pay days are weekly…every Friday.
- Direct Deposit is available
- Tax Free Money / Travel Stipends
- Pay Packages are customizable to your needs
- Furnished Housing with generous utilities allowance
The following health benefits are available:
Healthcare: United Health PPO available first day!
(This includes $15,000 in life insurance and pediatric vision and dental)
Dental: Delta Dental
Vision: NVA Vision
- Additional Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Travelers are eligible first pay check to participate in our company sponsored 401k plan to build your retirement!
We are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year!
We have RNs on staff to help if there is ever a clinical issue
ABOUT EXPEDIENT MEDSTAFF
Expedient Medstaff is a leading healthcare staffing provider serving hospitals, health systems, and Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States. The company was founded by Registered Nurses and offers over 15 years experience in healthcare staffing.
It’s a competitive job market out there, let Expedient Medstaff help you get hired!!!
KEY WORDS: Travel RN, Registered Nurse Traveler, RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, Med/Surg, M/S, MS, Medical / Surgical Unit, Medical, Surgical, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, Critical Care, Critical Care Unit, ER, Emergency Room, ED, Emergency Department, OR, Operating Room, Tele, Telemetry, M/S-Tele, Medical/Surgical- Telemetry, SD, Step Down, StepDown, Step-Down, Progressive Care, Progressive Care Unit, PCU, Acute Care, Austin, TX, Texas, Per Diem, P3
Expedient Medstaff - 30+ days ago