Treasury/Liquidity Risk Experience - Global Firm
Location : New York
Salary : $90-200k (range large due to multiple roles available)
This Large Global Consultancy firm that is expanding its Financial Services Risk Management arm currently has a focus on their treasury and liquidity risk management group. They are looking to bring on 12 new staff at a range of seniority levels by July this year, and are paying a competitive salary.
- Bachelor's/Graduate degree
- Experience in treasury and capital markets risk management practices, processes and products
- Knowledge of a broad range of treasury instruments and the complex financial products (including all short and medium term money market instruments, foreign exchange, and interest rate derivatives) used to manage risk
- Strong mathematical and problem solving skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Functional knowledge related to asset-liability management, interest rate risk, funding and liquidity risk, behavioral modeling, stress testing and scenario analysis, maturity mismatch, prepayment option modeling, sedimentation modeling, etc.
- Understand leading practices in Treasury governance, processes, procedures and internal control environment
Selby Jennings - 8 months ago
Selby Jennings is an international recruitment solutions provider. The company places candidates in global financial institutions across the...