TX - Dallas
Store Support Center-Corporate
2 - 5 years
Provide banking support and analysis for Treasury, primarily related to the 7-11 cash position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
evaluating new modules and functionality and training Treasury employees as needed.
- Daily 7-11 Cash Position, wire transfers, confirmations and accounting support.
- Monitor 7-11 bank activity via ICMS, reviews GL coding, initiates journal entries, and provides reporting.
- In addition, this person would assist in developing and maintaining the policies and procedures related to the 7-11 cash position functions.
- Review gasoline contracts primarily related to acquisitions, including fleet card set-up and credit card processing.
- Provide analytical support and reporting for various treasury areas - credit card processing report, bank service charges reports, anti money launder compliance efforts.
- Provide technical support for the Treasury Workstation (ICMS) - includes upgrades,
- Process requests including cashiers check requests, FX draft requests and Certegy requests as required.
- Provide back-up as needed for SEI Fuels daily cash position, other treasury activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree-BS degree in Accounting or Finance, basic understanding of GAAP and finance concepts
Experience: 2-5, Accounting, business or banking systems.
Strong MS Excel skills and working knowledge of Powerpoint, Access, Word.
Prefer experience with credit analysis in commercial lending or corporate environment.
Bank training program a plus.
Treasury cash management experience a plus (bank systems, consolidation process, ACH/wires etc.).
7-Eleven - 23 months ago
"If convenience stores are open 24 hours, why the locks on their doors?" If anyone knows, it's 7-Eleven. The North American...