Seeking a highly motivated and creative professional (Manager or Senior Manager, depending on qualifications) to join Yahoo!’s growing Treasury team. In this role you will support the Director, Corporate Treasury & Risk Management with managing, analyzing and administering the company’s global risk management and insurance programs and activities, as well as, other treasury related projects.
Reports to – Director, Corporate Treasury & Global Risk Management
The Manager/Senior Manager, Corporate Risk Management will work cross-functionally with global business units, other corporate departments, third party clients and vendors, insurance brokers and underwriters on claims management, data collection and analysis, the annual insurance renewal activities, analysis of contracts and the securing of Certificates of Insurance.
Position Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Claims intake and management (receive, review, and report losses and work with brokers and insurers on recovery as applicable).
- Administer insurance certificate issuance process.
- Develop knowledge of insurance policies for daily review to determine applicability with respect to claims reporting and addressing questions from business partners.
- Organize insurance policies for reference and to facilitate distribution to internal and external legal counsel.
- Develop risk management policies, procedures, and guidelines for global distribution
- Analyze risk and exposure of special business unit events and activities and make recommendations for mitigation.
- Manage data collection, analysis, and insurance files, reports, and spreadsheets (insurance renewal and ongoing).
- Develop insurance and risk management metrics for periodic reporting to management.
- Manage the activities for the annual renewal of the global insurance lines of coverage.
- Benchmarking risk management and insurance practices against industry standards and drive process improvement initiatives.
- Liaise with insurance brokers and underwriters, domestic and international business units and other corporate departments to communicate and resolve insurance issues.
- Manage broker and underwriter meetings as necessary.
- Process insurance invoices/bills for payment as necessary.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual insurance budget and track/analyze budget variances.
- Other projects as required, including assisting with other treasury department operations as necessary.
Association for Financial Professionals
- 2 years ago - save job
Yahoo! Inc. (Yahoo!), together with its consolidated subsidiaries, is a global Internet brand. Together with its owned and operated online...