Treat Copywriter II (Contract)
We’re looking for a copywriter to help us say it all and write it all. This writer will be responsible for a variety of online marketing communication, taking key consumer insights and turning them into compelling marketing messages. This is a full-time contract position in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Are an amazing and thoughtful copywriter
- Have a quick wit and creative mindset
- Have experience writing for consumer brands—your words move merch
- Have experience writing for direct response/direct marketing—you can tell a story in five words or fewer
- Have experience creating and/or quickly getting up to speed on a brand’s voice, tone and style guidelines
we want to talk to you.
Even better, if you have any of the following:
- Understanding and experience with UX copy
- Startup and e-commerce experience
- Ability to hit the ground running with little to no direction
we definitely want to talk to you.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing copy for site marketing (homepage, landing pages and banners), display ads, affiliate ads, email campaigns and more
- Helping to maintain and evolve the brand’s voice and style guide
The characteristics we are looking for are:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with little to no direction while being able to juggle various ongoing projects at once, and still remain productive and timely
- One who takes great pride and ownership in their copy
- Able to receive and address constructive feedback
- Fosters a collaborative, positive, inspiring, productive and creative work environment
- Extra brownie points for a good sense of humor and love of dogs.
Reply to this posting with your resume, cover letter and portfolio of your work. Applicants will not be considered without portfolio samples.