Treat Copywriter II (Contract)
We’re looking for a copywriter to help us say it all and write it all. This writer will be responsible for a variety of online marketing communication, taking key consumer insights and turning them into compelling marketing messages. This is a full-time contract position in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Are an amazing and thoughtful copywriter
- Have a quick wit and creative mindset
- Have experience writing for consumer brands—your words move merch
- Have experience writing for direct response/direct marketing—you can tell a story in five words or fewer
- Have experience creating and/or quickly getting up to speed on a brand’s voice, tone and style guidelines
we want to talk to you.
Even better, if you have any of the following:
- Understanding and experience with UX copy
- Startup and e-commerce experience
- Ability to hit the ground running with little to no direction
we definitely want to talk to you.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing copy for site marketing (homepage, landing pages and banners), display ads, affiliate ads, email campaigns and more
- Helping to maintain and evolve the brand’s voice and style guide
The characteristics we are looking for are:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with little to no direction while being able to juggle various ongoing projects at once, and still remain productive and timely
- One who takes great pride and ownership in their copy
- Able to receive and address constructive feedback
- Fosters a collaborative, positive, inspiring, productive and creative work environment
- Extra brownie points for a good sense of humor and love of dogs.
Reply to this posting with your resume, cover letter and portfolio of your work. Applicants will not be considered without portfolio samples.
Tiny Prints - 4 months ago