Drive to then provide goods and services to customer as scheduled. Maintain assigned equipment.
- Comply with all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Have the ability to fluently read, write, and speak in English.
- Adhere to guidelines, policies and procedures as described in the JACAM handbook.
- Adhere to JACAM’s Drug and Alcohol policy and agrees to submit to random drug testing as a condition of employment.
- Express Ideas and thoughts verbally and written form. Exhibit excellent listening skills.
- Provide excellent customer service skills with customers and field office personnel.
- Work well independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Follow driving directions and efficiently drive to oilfield leases and well locations.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and one or two years’ experience.
- At Minimum; a Class B Commercial Driver’s License with appropriate Hazmat, Tanker and Airbrake Certifications. A Class A CDL is required to drive a tractor-trailer combination.
- Possess a current Medical Examiners Certification.
- Be dependable, trustworthy, truthful and credible in the workplace.
- Lift and carry 100 pounds in various packaging.
- Tip and move 55 gallon drums weighing up to 600 pounds with the use of a drum dolly.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Computer Skills: Have basic computer skills. Efficiently navigate a web browser, follow online instruction. Type and use a mouse.
- Customer Service Skills: Meets internal and external commitments, Responds promptly to customer needs, and Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Other Requirements: Forklift certification helpful
Physical Abilities (PCP4) Lift /Carry
Stand F 10 lbs. or less F
Walk F 11-20 lbs. F
Sit F 21-50 lbs. F
Handling / Fingering F 51-100 lbs. F
Reach Outward F Over 100 lbs. O
Reach Above Shoulder O Push / Pull
Climb F 12 lbs. or less O
Crawl N 13-25 lbs. O
Squat or Kneel F 26-40 lbs. O
Bend F 41-100 lbs. O
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs./day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs./day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound (55 decibels, adult conversation)
Sense of Smell (Able to detect odors)
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Safety glasses, goggles, etc.
Indoors and outdoors, with driving involved. Employee could be faced with working in temperature extremes. Employee must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds, manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude helpful. Use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection, work boots, gloves, and H2S Monitor as required or needed.
***This company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE COMPANY REMAINS AN “AT-WILL” EMPLOYER. Qualified employees who require reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of the position should notify the Human Relations Director.***
JACAM Chemical Company
- 13 months ago - save job
JACAM is committed to creating a safe and healthy workplace by establishing values which reflect the highest environmental, health and...