PRINCIPLE JOB VALUES
Communication, Managing Work, Stress Tolerance, Quality Orientation, Technical/Professional Skills and Knowledge
PRINCIPLE JOB FUNCTIONS
- Handles inquiry calls and routes calls appropriately
- Triage patients to determine level of care
- Collects insurance and referral information
- Coordinates, implements and completes admissions process
- Serves as a liaison between physicians, patients/families and the hospital
- Accurately maintains files, logs and reports as requested or required
- Initiates precertification and initial clinical calls when appropriate
- May provide crisis assessments in med/surgical hospitals
- May coordinate, implement and complete transfers or referrals
- May provide crisis intervention for all age groups.
- May manage utilization of services through concurrent reviews with payers and/or interval reviews
- May coordinate discharge planning and facilitate family discharge meetings
- May develop a treatment plan and update with specific goals delineating clinical intervention
- May facilitate process and psycho educational groups (RNs will not provide process groups)
- May meet with new patients and complete the psychosocial assessment (RNs will not provide this function)
- Adheres to hospital policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as requested or required
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the Code of Conduct
- Conduct reflects the Company’s values and a commitment to the Code of Conduct
Requires a current Texas LPC, LPCi, LMSW, LCSW or LMFT licensure. Prefer 2 years clinical psychiatric experience. CPR and SAMA certifications or attainment during the orientation period.
Green Oaks opened its doors in 1983 with the goal of becoming the premier psychiatric treatment facility in North Texas. Providing mental...