ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF CLASSIFICATION:|
- Work on energized lines and equipment.
- Perform emergency and other work without direct supervision.
- Performs routine maintenance on transmission, distribution and service equipment including but not limited to the installation, maintenance and removal of street/area lights, rubber cover, and life support identification and floating meters.
- Reconnect and disconnect meters as required including those involved with credit and collection (DNPs) and trouble response. Receive and handle customer payments.
- All work will be performed in accordance with the appropriate standards, policies, procedures, codes, regulations and ordinances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must work a 12-hour rotating shift. Requirements REQUIREMENTS OF THE APPLICANT:
- Must have a high school education or equivalent.
- Must be a fully qualified First Class T&D line worker capable of performing all duties associated with first class line work.
- Must be able to work with the public in a courteous, professional and helpful manner.
- Must have a valid CDL Class B Maine Driver's License and any other permits or license requirements for the job.
- Is subject to the Company’s random drug and alcohol testing policy.
- Must live within an acceptable distance (within 45 minutes) from headquarters and be available for emergency assignments.
- Must work a 12-hour rotating shift.
- Must be familiar with and practice Company safety policies and procedures.
- Must be capable of carrying out the essential functions of the classification This opportunity will offer Full Time Employment
Iberdrola USA - 30+ days ago