At our Tulsa Customer Care Center , we are looking for Customer Service Representatives . In this position you will handle inbound phone calls from customers regarding their rental experience. You will need to negotiate and resolve normal customer issues and complaints and communicate the solution in a professional manner. You will also need to achieve and maintain performance expectations of a statistical and qualitative nature which will include professional and efficient handling of the customers call and accurate completion of the administrative and follow up duties when required. Essential duties and responsibilities will vary accordingly based on assignment.
In order to be considered for this outstanding opportunity you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong multi-tasking, customer resolution, negotiation and organizational skills.
If you are selected to join our team we will provide you with the following in exchange for your talents:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K Plan, Wellness Programs, Flexible Spending Accounts, Various Discounts
- Free On-site Health Clinic and Fitness Center
- Full Training – to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- On-site Café and Grill – Enjoy our bistro area with free Wi-Fi
TRUCK CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma and some college required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years current related experience in a customer care environment or inside sales
- Strong leadership, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Advanced personal computing and keyboarding skills
- Ability to handle complex customer issues while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; English fluency required
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- Minimal travel is required
Avis Budget Group is an EEO/AA Employer
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services. Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
Avis Budget Group - 21 months ago
Whether you're a business traveler on an expense account or a family on vacation counting every penny, Avis Budget Group has a car rental...