Responsible for all warehouse equipment repairs. In the absence of “A” mechanic or lead person, one mechanic from each DC will be in charge.
1. Handle preventative maintenance.
2. Perform welding.
3. Perform basic service line function (ex. Check tire air pressure, change lights).
4. Perform minor tune-ups.
5. Solve electrical problems, brake problems, compressor preventive maintenance (refrigeration system).
6. Complete minor trailer, Thermoking, Carrier and external engine repair.
7. Observe, report and correct all unsafe and unsanitary conditions that could cause associate and/or customer accidents.
8. Strive to find more efficient ways to do the job and seek to reduce costs and improve labor productivity.
1. Ability to read and interpret shop materials.
2. Ability to use required tools.
3. Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to and including 70 lbs.
4. Ability to meet production standards set by the company.
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...