Postal/Zip Code: 97070
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete and plastic products in the United States. our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
- Must be able to skillfully and safely operate Class A truck / trailer through all types of environments, including off-road on jobsites
- Ability to read and navigate a map
- Perform pre & post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Complete log book per Driver’s Hours of Service Regulations
- Understand and adhere to regulations regarding load securement
- Secure product on a flatbed trailer without instruction
- Home most nights, but layovers occasionally required
- Valid Class A Oregon CDL
- Valid Medical Card
- 3+ years driving experience with a clean record (preferably truck and flatbed trailer)
- Must be able to lift in excess of 75 pounds
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to learn how to operate a crane for unloading purposes unless already trained to do so
- Must be able to become NCCCO Crane Certified within 90 days of hiring. (Training provided: one-on-one training with experienced crane operators, jobsite experience, study materials and a 5-day NCCCO training course prior to testing.)
warehouse, construction, oldcastle, manufacturing, driver, truck driver
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...