Position: Vac Truck and Oil Hauler
Established North Dakota Oil Field Services Company Seeking Drivers:
Hauling fresh water, back flow and production water to and from oil rigs in Western North Dakota.
- MUST be able to pass medical and drug test
- MUST have a CLASS A CDL driver's license
- MUST have a tanker endorsement
- MUST have at least 1 years of verifiable driving experience
- MUST have a clean MVR record
- MUST have a clean criminal background
- MUST be able to work night shifts.
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT AT LEAST 80LBS
- Must BE Responsible, Flexible, Honest, and Reliable
- MUST have Mechanic background - understands more than the basics
- Must be able to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and professionally with clients.
- Must be able to speak and write english.
- Non-Smoker's preferred.
*Pay rate: Industry standard or above. DOE
*Signing Bonus DOE
*Travel Allowance (some restrictions may apply)
If you are interested and meet ALL the requirements listed reply with resume to the email address attached. If you do not meet the requirements please don't apply.