State: New Hampshire
Postal/Zip Code: 03106
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of Oldcastle, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Truck Foreperson - Hooksett, NH
We are seeking a qualified, safety minded individual to supervise an assigned truck fleet and drive trucks to transport materials to and from specific locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting a positive example for the truck fleet by constantly acting in a safe and respectful manner, wearing applicable PPE, strictly following PII safety rules/guidelines, and promoting the THINK program, safety initiatives and toolbox talks. Classification: seasonal hourly position.
- Must be able to operate various types of commercial motor vehicles safely and efficiently
- Previous supervisor experience preferred
- Hold a valid CDL A or B
- Effective leadership qualities
- Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout the company when needed
- It is essential for all applicants to have a valid driver’s license
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Pike Industries, Inc. is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 2000 locations and 39,000...