Truck Service and Repair Managers who are highly motivated and career minded are invited to come grow with us!
Travel Centers of America is looking for Experienced Service and repair managers who can bring us to the next level and support our rapidly growing Truck Service and Repair operations.
If you answered yes and meet the following requirements, than we want to talk to you:
- Want to work for a company with a solid foundation and a forward thinking vision?
- Want to work for a company with over 160 locations across the country?
- Want a career opportunity with achievable advancement?
- Want a competitive base salary; plus a generous bonus program?
- Want to work for a company that's rated #1 travelcenter in North America by the Travel Channel?
- Want to work for a company that is a main service provider for major fleets?
- Do you want to work for a company that is partnered with a major truck manufacturer?
- Want to put your skills to work in a fast paced, highly rewarding environment?
- Want to build a team of highly skilled mechanics and customer service professionals?
Responsibilities of Position:
- Hands on management position
- Sales building and customer loyalty building
- Full P&L responsibilities of repair shop
- Develop team atmosphere with employees
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ordering, inventory, scheduling, staffing
- Maintain safety of both our customers and employees
- Minimum 1 or more years experience managing in a Diesel/Heavy Equipment or Automotive repair environment
- Technicians/Mechanics with 5 or more years experience in a lead/foreman position are encouraged to apply
- Minimum Education: High School
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
To learn more about TravelCenters of America and our truck & trailer repair, please visit our website at www.tatravelcenters.com .
- Terrific opportunities for advancement
- Flexible spending account
- Hotel discounts for family
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Great training program
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Educational assistance
- Relocation Assistance (relocation not required)
- and much more!
TravelCenters of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-free work environment.
Related Words: manager, service manager, repair manager, diesel manager, automotive manager, fleet manager, medium/heavy duty, maintenance manager, auto
Monster - 17 months ago