Diesel Mechanics/Technicians who are highly motivated and career minded are invited to come grow with us!
TravelCenters of America is looking for entry level and experienced mechanics to help us the next level and support our rapidly growing Truck Service and Repair operations.
We provide accurate, efficient service to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing heavy-duty trucks in a reasonable and responsible manner (All makes and models). Operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week our shops offer extensive maintenance and repair services. We offer the only national truck repair and maintenance warranty program in the travel center industry. Freightliner Service Point system offers repair and maintenance service on Freightliner trucks – including warranty service as well as emergency and roadside repair work. Over 400 truck service bays network-wide.
- Repairs from preventive maintenance up to major component replacement.
- Able to work a flexible shift
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Maintain the safety of both our customers and employees
To learn more about TravelCenters of America and the various opportunities, please visit our website at www.tatravelcenters.com .
- Hands on Training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee tool program
- Paid ASE testing
- Terrific opportunities for advancement
- Hotel discounts for family
- Paid training program
- Continuous training at premier dealerships across the country
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- and much more!
TravelCenters of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-free work environment.