Automated Building Components Truss Division, is hiring 2nd Shift TRUSS ASSEMBLERS.
Applicants MUST have the following skill set:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Great work ethic and attitude.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting.
- Successfully complete a background check and pre-employment physical.
- Pass a drug test.
- Present documentation to prove that you are legally able to work in the United States.
Experience with residential building materials is preferred; but not required - we are willing to train!
ABC Truss offers a competitive starting wage with pay progressions and an excellent benefit package, which includes:
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short & Long Term Disability
Vacation and Holiday Pay
To be considered for one of these positions, please apply in person between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm at
AUTOMATED BUILDING COMPONENTS
1111 8th Street
Chetek, WI 54728
Our roots can be traced back to 1897 when Albert Lyman started a small lumberyard known as Lyman Lumber in Excelsior, Minnesota. Since then...