Responsible for trust and investment management for a less complicated book of accounts within Centralized Trust Administration. Primary responsibilities include trust product fulfillment, end-to-end processing, welcome calls for migrating and new accounts, client connections, proactive letters/cards, discretionary processing, complex research, fee processing, monitoring initial funding and investments for new/split accounts and participation in client focus meeting planning and presentation sessions. Individual may work under the guidance of CRT Team Leader or FSO. Typically has 2 or more years of Personal Trust Administration or related experience. Non-licensed associate.
- 3-5 years of training or work experience, with proven success, in personal trust role REQUIRED.
- Solid understanding of Trust Product capabilities and enthusiastic about opportunities to serve the Trust needs of clients
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, understandable manner
- Demonstrated accuracy and completeness in all tasks, and follows up as appropriate.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills, detailed oriented, with good follow-up skills
- Able to develop trust, rapport and respect with clients and team members
- Develop strong interpersonal alliance and fosters collaboration among team members and business partners and supports enterprise view to support GWIM objectives.
- Computer literate with preferred capabilities to run sophisticated trust and estate software for prospect/client consulting and preparing presentation tools for prospect/client meetings.
Bank of America - 19 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...