Sun Devil Fire Equipment, Inc. is a leader in the fire protection/equipment market in Phoenix, AZ. We have been in business since 1986 and are locally owned and operated. We sell, install and service fire alarm systems, fire sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, emergency and exit lights, restaurant fire suppression systems and backflow prevention devices. We have four locations throughout Arizona providing service to the entire state. Our main office is located in Phoenix.
Full Service Technicians –Tucson-Wildcat Fire Protection
This position performs a wide variety of functions associated with the inspection, service, and repair of Fire Extinguishers, Fire Alarms, Fire Sprinkler Systems and Hood Suppression Systems. Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of 2 year
's experience working on the above systems and the ability to accurately discern, document and repair deficiencies as well.
-Alarm/Sprinkler experience-Testing and Inspection.
- CSA certified in Fire Extinguishers, Alarms, Sprinklers and/or Hood Suppression is preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
- Strong organizational skills and a "positive attitude".
- Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing a ladder, scaffolding, high lift equipment, working within ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Successful completion of a pre-employment background and drug test are requirements of employment
Apply at: http://sundevilfire.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Sun Devil Fire & Security - 11 months ago