D-A Lubricant is looking for a Sales Representative in Oklahoma!
About the Company
D-A Lubricant is a successful, growing company and a leading manufacturer of high performance lubricants for heavy duty diesel driven commercial and industrial equipment. Our primary emphasis is on the construction, mining and trucking business segments. We are seeking a motivated salesperson to help us expand our business in Oklahoma.
About the Opportunity
As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Build sales by acquiring large users of lubrication products
- Gain penetration in assigned markets through the development and implementation of proactive sales strategies
- Service existing accounts
- Monitor our competition
- Recommend changes in products, service and policy
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and contribute to team effort
- Prior success selling custom-engineered solutions to top management of a company in a competitive market.
- Previous experience as an Equipment Manager, Equipment Superintendent or Maintenance Manager would be a plus.
- Sold customers on regular basis with an 80% to 20% prospecting to servicing ratio.
- Hard-working self-starter with he desire to earn more income.
- Exceptional closing skills a must.
- Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships. Successfully manages customer expectations.
- Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
- Successful candidates must also have a demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and organize sales prospect activity.
- Primary responsibilities include building sales by acquiring large users of lubrication products. The successful candidate must be able to gain penetration in assigned markets through the development and implementation of proactive sales strategies.
- Capable negotiator. Clearly communicates goals, interests and positions during discussions.
- Can explain product features and benefits. Is familiar with competitors' products.
- At least three years of progressive sales experience in territory sales and large account sales in commercial and/or industrial markets.
- Working with mines is a plus
- D-A Lubricant proudly supports Affirmative Action. D-A Lubricant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. D-A Lubricant is committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Environmentally-responsible business. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Relocation costs not covered by employer. Must be eligible to work in this country.
Retail farm-supply and grain-marketing cooperative GROWMARK can mark its growth by the grain. A member-owed agricultural co-op, GROWMARK...