We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing, and outrageous personalities to fill the role of a part-time Housekeeping Turndown Attendant.
As a Housekeeping Turndown Attendant, you’ll play a big role in helping to make sure that the guest feels at home during his/her stay. As a Turndown Attendant, you’ll also help create an inviting and relaxing sleep experience for our guests after a rock star night on the town.
Key responsibilities of a Turndown Attendant include:
• Perform all shift checklist responsibilities and reporting requirements.
• Turndown Guest rooms in accordance with procedures.
• Refresh Guest room linens as needed.
• Ensure room amenities and literature are placed properly.
• Perform a second Guest room ‘clean’ if needed.
• Empty trash in Guest rooms.
• Organize and arrange Guest personal toiletries and neatly handle Guest clothing as needed to
straighten the room.
• Close draperies and turn on designated channel/station.
• Fill ice buckets in VIP and other assigned rooms and suites.
• Fully clean any rooms requesting late service or as requested by a Supervisor.
• Participate in ‘deep clean’ and ‘preventive maintenance’ programs.
• Remove In Room Dining trays from rooms for retrieval.
• Maintain presence during peak traffic periods.
• Communicate with other employees to ensure that guest requests and issues are addressed as needed.
• Present a professional image to employees, Guests, and clients of the hotel.
• Give input for Guest history records to enhance personalized service for repeat Guests.
• Know, understand, and practice (with energy and enthusiasm) the mission, values, mottos, culture and spirit that make Hard Rock Hotels unique.
• Be available to provide Kick Ass Service and take initiative to offer assistance throughout the hotel. Job Requirements
The minimum qualifications for the Turndown Attendant position are:
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to move perform frequent and repetitive movements, including bending and stooping
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
• Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
• Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of the minimum number of rooms assigned
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests
• Multiple language abilities preferred, some English required
• Understanding of lifestyle hotel products and guest services
• Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work environment
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
• Ability to formulate and apply appropriate course of action for routine and/or familiar situations
• Previous cleaning experience preferred
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning , evening, night, and weekend shifts
An Equal Opportunity Employer