Math/English Tutors In Northridge Needed! |
Candidates must feel comfortable tutoring in both subjects, and for the math component, be able to tutor up to the ALGEBRA level. Candidates interested in this position must agree to:
- Availability Mon-Thurs, part time, starting at 2:30/3:00 pm
• Tutoring individual and/or small groups.
• Tutoring in math AND reading
• Assess student before initiating services
• Assess student at the last session
• Track student progress
• Create Student Learning Plan.
• Responsible for collaborating with the student’s parent, teacher, and other allied specialists.
• Required to maintain daily logs of client’s progress.
• Required to travel to and from the client’s school and/or home.
This position maintains a need for candidates to work 10-12 hours a week, while having the ability to handle a caseload of at least 4 students. Please note this position is funded by the school district. Billable hours are not available on holidays, winter/spring break, and five weeks during summer – unless otherwise indicated by the program manager.
Applicants must have completed 72 units college coursework. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree and/or two years experience with developmental disabilities will be given priority.
For further consideration, please apply online or send your resume to email@example.com. For questions, contact Career Agent Greg Cohen at 323-344-4267.
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
EdJoin.org - 16 months ago