Would you like access to the best tools and technology in the business to help take your already exceptional art skills to the next level? Work with a team that consistently ships multi-million unit selling games? Or maybe be a part of creating something Epic ? If you answered yes to any of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our team, where everything we do is Epic .
Epic Games, the award winning developer known for the Unreal Series of games, Gears of War, and the Unreal Engine, is searching for a cutting edge UI Designer who is well versed in motion graphics and graphic design and who also brings with them a passion for games.
Core duties will include User Interface and Heads Up Display work for our current titles. You will be responsible for miscellaneous graphic design tasks such as promotional pieces, signage, web graphics, motion graphics, product packaging, magazine ads, etc.
Preference to applicants with:
- Strong portfolio showcasing UI, HUD, Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, Web Design, etc.
- Keen eye for cutting edge imagery and motion graphics
- Experience with video game user interface
- Must be proficient in a diverse set of software including Photoshop, After Effects, 3ds Max (or equivalent), Flash, Illustrator, In Design, etc.
- Self starter who can communicate well with programmers to develop cutting edge UI designs for games and interactive media.
- Strong graphic design and motion graphics skills, additional abilities with print and web are also required
- Professional experience required
- Shipped-title experience
- Experience and demonstration of strong traditional artistic skills
- BFA in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, 3D art or similar background/traditional training