Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full service consulting firms. We have two key areas of expertise: business and technology consulting. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency where these two business practices intersect. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges.
We were founded on the premise that most projects are simply too complex and too difficult for the problem they are trying to solve. Our project managers, senior consultants, and software development engineers are always seeking to add value for our clients by utilizing their extensive experience and creativity while grounded in the fundamentals of successful business and technical delivery strategies.
We bring simplicity and predictability to engagements and help clients significantly improve their efficiency through the use of proven technology and business management strategies.
Our continued rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire. Our typical hires have a ”Big 4” consulting background with 4-15 years of experience and are looking to contribute to and shape a growing organization.
Our consultants are fun to work with, highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
Logic20/20 supports our clients in a number of creative initatives that require UX\UI design support to help reach the desired business goals. These initatives will range from:
In addition our development teams will need support from UX\UI support in creating:
- Rapid Proof of concepts (both clickable html and non-clickable)
- Visual Deisgn Mockup's
- Conceptual brainstrorming sessions
- Audience and Customer alignment• Translate and analyze client requirements and evaluate the best possible and an aesthetically pleasing solution.
- Design wireframes and mock-ups by applying design knowledge, typographic skills, and branding-using imaging/graphics applications.
- Develop interactive applications, websites, and email campaigns • Lead projects from concept to delivery by working closely with backend and frontend developers • Make sure web standards are met and websites are fully functional before delivery to clients.
- Design and assist in development of brand specific mobile websites.
- Provide cross-platform solutions.
- Design and deliver print collaterals and in-house marketing deliverables for clients.
- Design for various social channels to maintain client's online presence on all major social networks; working around social channel specific limitations and social strategies.
MUST have an online design portfolio and a list of references (all your references will be checked) Software proficiency: Adobe Creative Suite (CS5), Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Flash a plus.
- Cutting of Images
- Design testing and feedback
- High energy, professional, self-starter
- Experienced communicator both written and oral
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and client management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Extensive understanding of UX and UI principles
- Experience in interaction design, typography and motion
- Expertise in Web, HTML, Flash and AfterEffects
- XHTML/HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, basic XML/Database skills
- Browser specifications and limitation, basic video formats and encoding
3+ years combined experience as a UX designer, visual designer, or motion designer.
Focus on having the right features and be less concerned about having more features, quality vs Quantity. Pixel perfection and attention to detail extremely important
Ability to follow directions and contribute ideas. Bachelor degree of Design or Fine art from a four-year college or university
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Business Analyst will be a full-time, salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off.
One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Principals only, please.
Logic20/20 - 24 months ago