Patient Conversation Media Inc. (PCMi) is seeking a Full-Time UI/UX designer to fill a newly created position. You will be working as part of a friendly, encouraging and expert team. PCMi has a fun fast pasted environment that encourages growth and learning.
At PCMi, we only want the best of the best! We want people that will not only bring skills to the table but a fun, creative and dog-loving attitude as well!
- Work on web apps for a huge audience alongside clients including Google, YouTube, New International and more!
- Research and gather info to present analysis though wireframes, use journeys and other documents.
- Helping shape multiple parallel projects from inception to final product.
- Designing detailed wireframes and user journeys
- Undertaking user research
- Presenting concise written analysis and recommendations
- Working collaboratively with clients, developers & creative
- 1+ years of experience
Big pluses for experience with
- Responsive design
- UI design for large-scale apps
- Working in an agency-style environment
- Google Analytics
Pay & benefits
- Competitive day rate
- Free lunch!
- Flexible vacation
- Happy Hours!
Patient Conversation Media, Inc., an eHealth media company, is a mission-driven leader in empowering communication between patients and healthcare providers.